Ryan Milam, IRS Enrolled Agent, Certified Tax Strategist, Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting
Ryan Milam was born and raised in OKC and has spent his entire life in Oklahoma. Before joining Polston Tax, Ryan worked at Apple for over 8 years. Ryan decided to apply at Polston Tax after he chose to change career paths and wanted to be part of a well-respected firm.
Ryan takes pride in utilizing a realistic approach that focuses on coming up with solutions that align with individual client’s goals. He utilizes IRS-approved and court-tested advanced tax reduction strategies to help clients save money on their taxes year after year. Ryan goes through rigorous ongoing training and certification process to identify and implement advanced tax reduction strategies. He is passionate about saving his clients’ money when possible!
Ryan continues to utilize his talents by presenting to organizations:
▪ Speaker to the Oklahoma Mortgage Company: presenting the “Secret Gift from the Government”
▪ Speaker to the Creek County Bar Association: presenting “Into the Weeds: A Deep Dive into 280E Cannabis Caselaw”
▪ Speaker to the NAIFA Group of Financial Advisors: presenting the “Secret Gift from the Government”
▪ Speaker at the Cannabis Imp Expo in Chicago, Illinois
▪ Speaker at the CannaCon in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma