We’re heading to CannaCon South Mississippi on February 24th to provide an exclusive dispensary training experience to registered attendees. Participants will enter our mock dispensary (The Budroom) and be engaged in an immersive, hands-on learning experience.
- The Dispensary Technician/Budtender Role and Responsibilities
- Patient Health and Safety
- Product Knowledge & Education: Flower, Cannabinoids, Terpenes, Concentrates, Edibles & Topicals
- Rules for Patients: Medical Cards + MMCEUs
- Identification Best Practices
- Licensing & The Dispensary: Dispensary Layout + Security
- Compliant Sales: Sales Flow + Loss Prevention
- Operations & Compliance: Labeling/Packaging, METRC & Violations
This training satisfies the 5hr state-required training needed to work in a medical dispensary. This training provides staff with operational, medicinal, and customer experience knowledge needed to be a successful dispensary technician.
Registration for this course is separate from your CannaCon ticket, and the course can be added to ANY ticket level/type. Please register to attend the show, and then follow the link below to register for the BudTender course.