CannaCon has become known for attracting the best and brightest in the cannabis industry to educate attendees on all aspects of marijuana businesses. From cultivation to legal to financial and more, cannabis business leaders throughout the United States flock to CannaCon to help grow this new massive industry through cannabis business seminars, cannabis production seminars, after-parties and more.
Cannabis experts with varying backgrounds are scheduled throughout the two-day cannabis business conference to speak on a plethora of subjects. The 2019 CannaCon Northeast seminar agenda includes sales directors, lawyers, hempologists, breeders, farmers and more. These seasoned professionals will share their wealth of knowledge on how to start, grow, scale and operate marijuana businesses in the northeast. Are you ready? Plan your conference now to make the most of this opportunity.
Cannabis Business Seminars
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Teresa Kearney, sales director at Panacea Payroll, will speak on Protecting Your Green: Utilizing Payroll, HR and Timekeeping to Your Advantage.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Pete Okrasa, founder and CEO of United CBD Fund, will deliver a seminar on Partnering with Private Equity.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Larry Harb, CEO and founder of 420 Friendly Insurance offered by IT Risk Managers, Inc., will join us again to speak about Identifying and Controlling Risk in Cannabis Business Operations.
- [Compliance] Ezra Pryor, applied markets specialist at Heidolph North America, is presenting Exploring Tools for Regulatory Compliance in the Shifting Sands of the Cannabis Industry.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Kyle England, Esquire, a partner at Spaeth & Doyle LLP and general counsel on Copacetic Strategies will speak on Cannabis Business Regulatory Compliance and Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Sandy Suchoff, CPA and founder of The Canna CPAs, will teach you more about Maximizing Deductions for Your Budding Business: Proper Accounting & Recordkeeping.
- [Marketing & Branding] Seth Worby, CEO and founder of Cannabis Creative Group, wants to know: Is Your Website Working for You? Assessing Your Website’s Usability.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] John Dvorak, a hempologist with Cannabis Curriculum, will provide a general overview of cannabis-related topics including the “green” aspects of hemp, the healing properties of cannabinoids and more in Cannabis Curriculum.
- [Marketing & Branding] Daniel McCarthy, director of communications for Cannapreneur Partners, is talking about Content, Collaborations, and Cannabis Entrepreneurial Investing Success.
- [Business / Legal, Finance] Scott Brodsky, director of sales and marketing at The Harvest Cup, is presenting The Importance of Professionalism In The Cannabis Industry.
Cannabis Production Seminars
- [Cultivation] Rick Campanella, also known as “Mr. Soul”, a cannabis breeder with Brothers Grimm Seeds will be answering all your seed questions during his seminar, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Feminized Seeds… But Were Too Afraid to Ask.
- [Cultivation] Co-Founder of True Terpenes Ben Cassiday will speak about Consuming Cannabis Based on Terpenes.
- [Processing] Alexey Peshkovsky, president and chief scientific officer of Industrial Sonomechanics, LLC, is presenting Turn-Key Ultrasonic Technology for the Production of Translucent “Water-Soluble” Cannabis Extract Nanoemulsions.
- [Processing] Benjamen McCabe, solventless processing consultant for SHO Products, will speak on Solventless 101 and How it Will Empower Your Brand.
- [Cultivation] Don’t miss the Hemp Panel, featuring Ellen Brown, founder of Sinsemilla Seminars; Adam Souza, farmer at Herban Acres; John Dvorak, hempologist at Cannabis Curriculum; Rick Naya, great grandfather of hybrid cannabis; and Michael Goodenough, founder and CTO at D&G Agtek.
Check out the complete 2019 CannaCon Northeast Seminar Lineup for seminar locations, times, speaker bios and more.
Marijuana Businesses Benefit from CannaCon
There is still time to get your CannaCon Northeast tickets and avoid the lines. If you live in the New England area, you don’t have to navigate the cannabis industry alone. Get involved, get ideas, get advice — register for CannaCon Northeast and make some new friends. CannaCon speakers and exhibitors are at your disposal. Make connections and pick their brains to propel your cannabis business into 2020 and the future. Register in advance and avoid higher at-the-door prices.