The Cannabis Alliance
THE CANNABIS ALLIANCE is a non-profit, membership-based association of individuals, businesses, government officials, and non-profit organizations dedicated to the advancement of a vital, ethical, and sustainable cannabis industry.
The Cannabis Alliance understands that the war on drugs has created misconceptions, mistrust and even fear about the industry and legalization. We want to change those perceptions and improve the business environment for our members through education, advocacy, and helping set the highest possible industry standards.
Since the Alliance began its first year in 2016, we have been proudly representing and promoting professionals working in the Washington State cannabis industry. Everything we do is driven by our organization’s purpose to:
- Advocate: To improve the legal and regulatory environment of the cannabis industry;
- Educate: To provide a knowledge base to our communities, policy makers, and industry professionals;
- Actively Engage: To cultivate a unified industry with a safe and ethical corporate citizenship;
- Promote: To advance the institution and infrastructure for a sustainable and vital cannabis industry;
We do this by:
- Fostering education, communication and informational exchanges
- Encouraging development of sound policies and cost effective strategies
- Recognizing exemplary people, programs, policies and practices
- Providing professional development opportunities.