Flow-Rite ControlsTM, Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, was founded in 1981 by current president Dan Campau. As a vertically integrated company; Flow-Rite designs, manufactures, and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational fishing boats, and hydroponics. All Flow-Rite products are solely our own proprietary developments and protected by over three dozen U.S. patents as well as hundreds of international patents.
Flow-Rite’s Vision: Why do we exist?
Flow-Rite exists to change the world by providing unique and useful solutions to our customers.
Flow-Rite’s Mission: How do we succeed?
- As a customer-focused company, we provide exceptional solutions in a timely manner.
- As an employee-focused company, we promote safe, stable, productive, learning environments to allow our team members to thrive and contribute.
- As a stakeholder-focused company, we achieve growth through the success of our employees, customers, suppliers and communities.
Flow-Rite’s Values: How do we behave?
- Integrity: Speak and act honestly, yet respectfully, in all matters internal and external.
- Passion/Creativity: Take a greater interest in products, projects, problems, and opportunities – no matter how small – to best help the customer.
- Humility: Do the job even if the job is not your job.
- Work/Life Balance: Recognize the importance and make decisions to support the overall well-being of an associate.
- Empowerment: Promote the influence of all associates’ experience and knowledge.
- Stewardship: Contribute to the stability of our local community and the environment.
Flow-Rite’s Business Definition: What do we do?
We are a niche manufacturing and solutions company.