Sonoma County is reached via direct air service on Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air or American Airlines(starting February 2017) to the Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS), named after long-time Santa Rosa resident Charles M. Schulz (creator of the “Peanuts” comic strip).
Sonoma County Airport has flights from Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland, San Diego, and Seattle on Alaska; from Las Vegas on Allegiant; from Phoenix-Sky Harbor on American Airlines (Sky West, starting February 2017); or via a transfer from another Alaska, Horizon, or American Airlines flight. Things to know about STS.
Wine Flies Free: under the Alaska Airlines mileage plan, taking along a case of wine is included as part of your free luggage allowance on flights originating from Sonoma County Airport. See complete details on our Sonoma County “Wine Flies Free” page and on the Alaska Airlines website.
Sonoma County Airport Express (707-837-8700, www.airportexpressinc.com) from the San Francisco and Oakland airports. There are four stops in Sonoma County:
- Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport
- (STS), Santa Rosa Fairgrounds, Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park and Petaluma Fairgrounds.
- The Golden Gate Transit (415-923-2000; www.goldengate.org) operates buses 72, 74, 76, and 101 from
- San Francisco to Petaluma and Santa Rosa. Catch the bus at the San Francisco Bus Facility at 3rd and Perry streets.
Check the website for specific routes as some routes operate only during commute hours and others change times because of holidays and weekends.
Ferry from the San Francisco Ferry Building to Larkspur Ferry (goldengateferry.org/schedules/Larkspur.php). From there, catch Golden Gate Transit to Sonoma County.
Greyhound (800-231-2222; www.greyhound.com) operates from San Francisco to Santa Rosa. There are transfers for local buses.
Sonoma County Transit bus (707-576-7433, 800-345-7433; www.sctransit.com) from Santa Rosa to Petaluma, Sonoma, and western Sonoma County, including the Russian River Valley towns.
Amtrak (800-872-7245; www.amtrak.com) trains travel to Martinez, with connecting buses to Santa Rosa and Healdsburg.
Santa Rosa is also served by Uber and Lyft for alternative and economical transportation in and around downtown Santa Rosa.
- Flamingo Resort & Spa Hotel 2777 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
For CannaCon Group Rate Call:
1-800-455-8254 or Click Here Cannacon Rates:
- $169 per night for Double Double Rooms (2 – Beds)
- $169 to $199 per night for Single King Bed Rooms
- $205 per night for 2 Double Bed Room
- $215 per night for 1 King Bed Room1-707-573-9000